Easy and quick with just 3 ingredients, these fudgy macadamia nut”ella” brownies use homemade macadamia nutella, gluten-free flour and eggs or flax eggs. They’re a great, only slightly sweet yet filling snack!
- ⅓ cup gluten-free flour (I used King Arthur)
- 1 ½ cup Mac Nutella – – see this recipe for homemade Macadamia Nut “Nutella”
- 2 Eggs (or 2 flax eggs)
- optional: macadamia nuts for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease and line an 8 × 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the gluten-free flour, Mac Nut”ella” and eggs or flax eggs. Stir well until thoroughly combined. If the batter is very sticky, depending on your flour, add 2-3 tablespoonfuls of coconut milk.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until you see some small cracks on the top or a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean. Don’t overbake!
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into 9 pieces for larger brownies or 16 for smaller ones.
Your batter may be very sticky depending on what GF flour you choose and how thick your nutella spread is. Add a little (like 2 tablespoonfuls) coconut milk or water to help it spread more easily.
Keywords: 3 ingredient brownies, Easy brownies, macadamia nuts, macadamia Nutella, Nutella brownies, homemade brownies