This fruit-infused herbal tea is so simple, yet so attractive and refreshing! Make it when guests come over, as it will make your table look elegant and festive. And, it’s simple enough for every day.
- 4 cups/1 liter filtered water, boiling
- 3 red clover tea bags
- 1 Tablespoon honey (optional)
- 4–5 strawberries, sliced
- 4–5 raspberries
- 10–15 blueberries
- 1 Lime, organic, thinly sliced, plus about 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Small ice cubes for serving
- Pour boiling water over teabags in a heatproof vessel. Steep 10 minutes or the time according to the package. Discard tea bags, then stir in optional sweetener. Chill until cold, 4 hours or more.
- Add the lime juice to the drink and stir. Pour the drink over ice into glasses, leaving about 1 inch of space for the fruit.
- Garnish with the fruit, distributing it evenly among each drink. Cut each lime slice a little more than halfway through so that it will hang on the side of the glass.
- Add a mint leaf to each drink, and serve!
Keywords: fruit-infused drink, berries, citrus, herbal tea, easy beverage, gluten-free, dairy-free