These flourless oatmeal coconut milk pancakes are a perfect Saturday morning treat and reheat beautifully later in the week. They are gluten-free, as long as you use gluten-free oats, and dairy-free. Enjoy them with apple butter, non-dairy yogurt and ghee.
- Combine the oats, coconut milk, almond milk and raisins and allow to soak for several hours or overnight.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, then stir into the oat-coconut milk mixture.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then stir into the wet ingredients.
- Heat about 1 tablespoonful of coconut oil in a nonstick pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pancakes until the edges look dry and bubbles have appeared in the pancake (the cooked side should be lightly browned) and then flip and cook the other side. Add a little more oil before cooking each batch.
- To be sure the recipe is gluten-free, use Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free oats or Thrive Market gluten-free oats.
- Prep time doesn’t include soaking time.
Keywords: flourless, gluten-free, dairy-free